We found ONE STORY in all the online world that delves a little deeper into the background of Zachary (Zach) Alam. Headlined, “Supposed Pro-Trump Rioter Had Lengthy Rap-Sheet of Crimes During Obama Admin.,” it only really scratches the surface, but at least it’s apparent they did some investigatory work, and congratulations to them for doing so.
We aim to dig deeper here at WhoIsZacharyAlam.com — much deeper, but here are some of the items dug up by and published in the following HeadlineUSA.com story:
• He spent several post-graduate years in Charlottesville, Virginia, living nearby the University of Virginia, although it is not known whether he was a student there.
• In 2011, he received a citation for the charge of “Play on Hwy” from Charlottesville Police, and in 2014, he received a misdemeanor citation for driving while intoxicated.
• After returning to Fairfax, though, Alam appears to have become more involved in criminal conduct.
• He received charges in 2015 for resisting arrest and drunk in public, followed by a March 2016 charge of petit larceny.
• On the night of Nov. 2, 2016, less than a week before the presidential election, Alam was arrested for a series of serious charges including grand larceny of more than $200, possession of burglary tools, possession of marijuana and intentional destruction of property less than $1,000.